Dear Mr. Bright Side,
Well I guess I wasn't in the right place in your life. I wasn't to easy to fall to someone I just looked at. At first, I'm wondering why almost all girls likes you except on me. That moment, I got confused about it.
As I got my new friends, they asked me who I wanted or specifically my crush. Well I thought of you first and told them that you're my crush even if I didn't.
Then things come in the point where we're always having a moment where we have an eye to eye contact that happened I think almost 20 times. It was too weird but it always happen.
I actually never even appreciate your efforts even in dancing and how smart you are. I was like "Okay then what?"
As time goes by I then realized that I like you. Well it was really weird but yes I do. My heart beats fast as I see you. But that moment I made an effort to decrease the feeling that came along with it.
Well I guess I just liked the idea of someone like you. You're not the usual type of guy. You more concentrate with things who will make you happy or let me say you look so "girly".
I know you adore someone back then. I'm not expecting your love in return, I just want you to succeed and be what you want to be. I just want to say congratulations and I wish you all the best.
Truly yours,
KD
Walang komento:
Mag-post ng isang Komento